ScIROCco Forum - Das erste Forum zum neuen VW Scirocco 3
LED-Rückleuchten Diskussionsthread - Druckversion

+- ScIROCco Forum - Das erste Forum zum neuen VW Scirocco 3 (http://www.iroc-forum.de)
+-- Forum: - Scirocco 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Karosserie & Anbauteile (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thema: LED-Rückleuchten Diskussionsthread (/showthread.php?tid=25714)

RE: LED-Rückleuchten Diskussionsthread - YyB - 19.09.2013 17:32

Deswegen habe ich meine Dichtungen an die Karosse geklebt Wink

RE: LED-Rückleuchten Diskussionsthread - Woogie - 19.09.2013 23:47

Essahnator ich kann Dir ja die von Aroma per Photoshop in mein Heck bauen oder gibst mir nen Bild von Deinem Rocco. Big Grin

RE: LED-Rückleuchten Diskussionsthread - Dutch Delight - 20.09.2013 15:33

Hi Guys,

Received resistor last week from Dectane. As Dectane instructed, connect one wire to the black wire (with the red clip) on the taillight-side connector, and the other wire to the empty pin also on the taillight-connector.

I've asked 3 times Dectane how to connect this wire to the empty pin (do i need to strip some isolation off and then put it in?) but there is totally no response.

Maybe here some idea's ? Thanks in advance !

[Bild: DSC01624_zps1384263b.jpg]

RE: LED-Rückleuchten Diskussionsthread - Aljaz - 20.09.2013 16:56

(20.09.2013 15:33)Dutch Delight schrieb:  Hi Guys,

Received resistor last week from Dectane. As Dectane instructed, connect one wire to the black wire (with the red clip) on the taillight-side connector, and the other wire to the empty pin also on the taillight-connector.

I've asked 3 times Dectane how to connect this wire to the empty pin (do i need to strip some isolation off and then put it in?) but there is totally no response.

Dutch Delight:
This clip will itself strip isolation from the cable when you will close it together. The metal part on the clip will go through the cable...that is why there are little holes on the bottom. You just put both cables in before connector and clip this clamp together, so it will push the metal through the cable. Hope you understand now.. if not please let me know Wink

RE: LED-Rückleuchten Diskussionsthread - Dutch Delight - 20.09.2013 17:01

(20.09.2013 16:56)Aljaz schrieb:  
(20.09.2013 15:33)Dutch Delight schrieb:  Hi Guys,

Dutch Delight:
This clip will itself strip isolation from the cable when you will close it together. The metal part on the clip will go through the cable...that is why there are little holes on the bottom. You just put both cables in before connector and clip this clamp together, so it will push the metal through the cable. Hope you understand now.. if not please let me know Wink

@ Aljaz, off course i understand this part, but Dectane told me to put other wire into the empty connection-pin of the connector on the taillight-unit. There is now no wire in it, so we must put it there.

So my question was how to apply that.

RE: LED-Rückleuchten Diskussionsthread - Radelka_Styles - 20.09.2013 17:26

[Bild: 5rg7.png]

RE: LED-Rückleuchten Diskussionsthread - Dutch Delight - 20.09.2013 17:44

(20.09.2013 17:26)Radelka_Styles schrieb:  [Bild: 5rg7.png]

@ Radelka_Styles, thanks and off course i understand this, but Dectane informed me to do this on the Taillight Unit Connector

I that case, you can connect one wire to the Black, but how about the other wire -> how connect it to the empty pin?

Quote 1 Dectane : "We have a resistor, it must be fittet on the right taillight parallel between the black wire and the free pin of the connector"

Quote 2 Dectane : "yes only on the taillight, not on the car""

RE: LED-Rückleuchten Diskussionsthread - hussi84 - 20.09.2013 17:47

Hey
Meine Rückleuchten sind auch angekommen.
Erst zum positiven
Ich finde die sehen echt gut aus.
[Bild: qu4ebatu.jpg]

Aber ihr glaubt es nicht ich kann die rechte Leuchte nicht befestigen weil da das gewinde fehlt :/
[Bild: 4e8uja2u.jpg]
Des weiteren Fehlermeldung nebelschlusslicht rechts Defekt MJ 09
Und ich finde die nebelschleuchte ist bisschen dunkel.

RE: LED-Rückleuchten Diskussionsthread - Radelka_Styles - 20.09.2013 17:50

Optik ist echt geil, aber bei dir haben die ja echt mal den Vogel abgeschossen!!
Die kannst du echt nur noch tauschen und die Fehlermeldung halt mit dem Widerstand ausradieren.. Tongue
Wirst du auch bei den Austauschleuchten bekommen.. Big Grin

RE: LED-Rückleuchten Diskussionsthread - hussi84 - 20.09.2013 20:35

Wenn ich den wiederstand nicht möchte wo muss ich nochmal das Kabel anschließen was am Stecker fehlt?
Hier war doch jemand auch mit MJ 09 und hatte keine probleme